Front Desk/Reception Job – Corona, CA
Why You’ll Love This Job
South Corona Optometry is looking for a Front Desk Receptionist that blends in with our friendly staff and good working environment. We are looking for someone who can be detailed oriented while also delivering a high-level of customer service. Experience is not required but a friendly and helpful attitude is. If that sounds like you, apply today!
Responsibilities for Front Desk Receptionist
- Greet patients and provide excellent patient care; check patients in and out.
- Schedule patient’s appointments; actively work to reschedule as openings are established.
- Acquire medical history and chief complaint of patient.
- Verify insurance information.
- Administrative duties for this position include faxing, copying, making phone calls, preparing patients' medical records, scanning, and entering extensive data in the office's computer system.
- General knowledge of Front Desk Receptionist procedures
- Friendly and outgoing with ability to connect with a diverse group of people
- Extremely efficient, organized and resourceful
- Strong attention to detail
- Shall be able to read, write, and speak English well enough to effectively communicate with patients and other staff members
- Have knowledge of computer operations and proficiency in the use of basic word processing, data entry, and automated records
- Front Desk Receptionist or office management experience a plus
Type: Full Time (Hourly)