Front Desk/Reception Job – Bradenton, FL
Why You’ll Love This Job
Do you want to join a professional environment? Are you somebody who can provide the grandest in patient care? Are you driven by a strong work ethic and superior customer service? Here at Lakewood Family Eye Care, we strive to provide the most enjoyable experience for each patient that comes through our office. If this sounds like a team you would like to join, apply for our Front Desk Receptionist role today!
Responsibilities for Front Desk Receptionist
- Greet patients and provide excellent patient care; check patients in and out.
- Schedule patient’s appointments; actively work to reschedule as openings are established.
- Acquire medical history and chief complaint of the patient.
- Verify insurance information.
- Administrative duties for this position include faxing, copying, making phone calls, preparing patients' medical records, scanning, and entering extensive data in the office's computer system.
- General knowledge of Front Desk Receptionist procedures
- Friendly and outgoing with ability to connect with a diverse group of people
- Extremely efficient, organized and resourceful
- Strong attention to detail
- Shall be able to read, write, and speak English well enough to effectively communicate with patients and other staff members
- Have knowledge of computer operations and proficiency in the use of basic word processing, data entry, and automated records
- Front Desk Receptionist or office management experience a plus
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Date Posted: Wed, 20 Dec 2017 21:21:55 GMT