Front Desk-Medical Receptionist Job – Temecula, CA
Why You’ll Love this Job
Temecula Eye Center is a busy, established, optometric office in Temecula, CA looking for a motivated individual who can provide outstanding customer service. You will get to work with a team whose priority is providing patients with a great experience while providing the best eye care available. We offer a competitive salary with paid time off, 401k, medical benefits, as well as vision benefits.
- Greet patients and provide excellent patient care; check patients in and out.
- Schedule patient’s appointments; actively work to reschedule as openings are established.
- Acquire medical history and chief complaint of patient.
- Verify insurance information.
- Administrative duties for this position include faxing, copying, making phone calls, preparing patients’ medical records, scanning, and entering extensive data in the office’s computer system.
- Friendly and outgoing with ability to connect with a diverse group of people
- Extremely efficient, organized and resourceful
- Strong attention to detail
- Shall be able to read, write, and speak English well enough to effectively communicate with patients and other staff members
- Have knowledge of computer operations and proficiency in the use of basic word processing, data entry, and automated records
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High School diploma
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Front office or office management experience
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 9210