Eye Care Office Manager Job – Troy, IL
Why You’ll Love This Job
Are you an Office Manager with experience managing a team? Would you enjoy working in a patient-centered environment offering state-of-the-art eye care? Would you like to work in a practice that offers excellent benefits and very competitive pay in a positive, rewarding environment? Unger Eye Care is private optometric practice located in the St. Louis metropolitan area and we invite you to apply today to join this group of highly trained providers and staff who work as a team to provide excellent, coordinated, and personalized eye care. Apply for our Eye Care Office Manager role today!
We invite you to take a look at our website: ungereyecare.com
Eye Care Office Manager Responsibilities
- Day-to-Day practice operations with a commitment to providing the highest quality of service to patients.
- Overseeing all Human Resources activities for the staff including those related to hiring, orienting, training, disciplining, terminating, performance evaluation, goal setting, and employee relations.
- Developing, maintaining, and enforcing office policies.
- Overseeing and monitoring patient wait times and patient flow, working closely with staff to enhance these procedures.
- Participate in the internal and external marketing plan for the practice.
- Maintain relationships with vendors that benefit the practice.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and technology skills.
- Business management experience.
- Human Resources and people management experience.
- Leadership ability.
Type: Full Time (Salaried)
Date Posted: Sat, 3 Mar 2018 03:57:10 GMT