Director of Recruiting Job – Los Angeles, CA
Why You’ll Love this Job
The Director of Recruiting leads the development and implementation of strategic talent acquisition tactics and leads the evaluation of the entire recruiting function, strategies, and procedures in order to find opportunities for improvement. The Director of Recruiting oversees full cycle recruitment in support of all of the business’s functions. This position explores and implements practices that allow the business to attract top most talent to the business. Critical to achieving excellent results, is the ability of the Director of Recruiting to build strong relationships and deliver results in a rapidly and constantly evolving environment.
Director of Recruiting Responsibilities
- Understand the business’s needs in order to develop and execute an effective recruiting plan, particularly with high volume seasonal staffing
- Develop job descriptions and employee specifications
- Identify talent gaps and future needs to proactively create & adopt the appropriate recruiting plans to help grow the business
- Develop effective relationships with all internal teams to understand needs and develop tailored recruiting strategies for each role
- Participates in the development of ongoing creative and cost-effective sourcing strategies.
- Develops an effective pipeline of key talent potentially available for immediate hire as succession planning needs dictate.
- Stays informed of trends and innovative recruiting techniques in order to be competitive in state-of-the-art recruiting practices.
- Strong experience in process improvement in a high volume recruiting environment
- Experience with Social Media Recruiting (i.e. LinkedIn Recruiter, FaceBook and Twitter) is required.
- Experience in leading and coaching a team of talent acquisition professionals.
- Proficiency with web- based recruitment tool(s); experience with Taleo and/or Workday Recruiting a plus
Type: Full Time (Salaried)
Job ID: 10873