Customer Service Representative Vision Care part-time Job – Inland Empire, CA
Why You’ll Love this Job
Our goal is to help our patients achieve their goals by providing the clearest, most comfortable vision possible through exceptional customer service and skill. If this ethos falls in line with yours, come join us as our new Optometric Technician!
- Perform visual field screening, retinal imaging, and auto-refraction tests
- Gather information about a patient’s vision history
- Assess eyeglass desires and purchasing plans
- Instruct contact lens insertion, removal, care, and replacement
Skills & Qualifications
- The ability to work well with technology and various instruments
- Extremely efficient, organized and resourceful.
- Strong customer service and the ability to be a calming presence when patients may be nervous.
- Shall be able to read, write, and speak English well enough to effectively communicate with patients and other staff members.
- Must be computer literate w/ a strong typing speed.
- High School diploma
- Prior experience as an optometric technician or in the optical industry
Type: Part Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 8194