Bilingual Optometric Technician / Medical Office Assistant Job – Houston, TX
Why You’ll Love This Job
Aldine Eye Clinic, P.A. in Aldine, TX is the perfect place to be a part of a small team that works to make patient's lives better. If you are friendly, dependable, and enjoy helping people this is going to be the perfect place for you to continue your Bilingual Optometric Technician / Medical Office Assistant career. Apply today!
Optometric Technician / Medical Office Assistant Responsibilities
- Perform visual field screening, retinal imaging, and auto-refraction tests
- Gather information about a patient's vision history
- Assess eyeglass desires and purchasing plans
- Instruct contact lens insertion, removal, care, and replacement
Skills & Qualifications for Optometric Technician / Medical Office Assistant
- The ability to work well with technology and various instruments
- Extremely efficient, organized and resourceful.
- Strong customer service and the ability to be a calming presence when patients may be nervous.
- Shall be able to read, write, and speak English well enough to effectively communicate with patients and other staff members.
- Must be computer literate w/ a strong typing speed.
- Spanish speaking required to become an Optometric Technician / Medical Office Assistant
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Date Posted: Tue, 6 Mar 2018 05:02:15 GMT