Associate Optometrist Job – Marietta, OH 23992
Why You’ll Love This Job
We are seeking an energetic Optometrist who wants to be part of a modern, state-of-the-art practice with the opportunity to eventually become a partner or owner. If you would like the chance to plant roots with a company that will help you successfully grow your career, consider this outstanding Associate Optometrist position in Marietta, OH!
Here, you will never be tasked with management responsibilities so you can place your full focus on what is most important to you — your patients. In this Associate Optometrist role, you will quickly advance with the help and guidance of a professional team. You also will enjoy an ideal work/life balance and PTO, giving you time to enjoy the many amenities Marietta has to offer. In addition to competitive pay, you will receive bonuses, a dental plan, retirement plan, and CE opportunities, plus tuition reimbursement.
Say yes to this exceptional Associate Optometrist opening to establish yourself with a successful practice! Apply today!
Associate Optometrist job responsibilities include:
- Carry out vision testing and determine results
- Vision issues/eye disease diagnostics
- Write eyewear, contact lens and medicine prescriptions
- Rehabilitative vision treatments
- Before- and after-surgery care
- Make references for patients when necessary
- Instruct on proper eye care and contact lens care
Skills & Qualifications
Associate Optometrist job required skills & qualifications:
- Doctor of Optometry degree
- Doctor of Optometry license
- State and federal licensing, including DEA
- Completed optometric training/testing
- Knowledge of date-entry applications and EMR
Type: Full Time (Salaried)