Associate Optometrist Job – Marietta, OH 23992
Why You’ll Love This Job
Why You’ll Love This Job!
Are you interested in a career move that will place you at an established, rapidly expanding practice where you can work toward an eventual partnership or ownership role? Would you like to be able to solely focus on your patients while someone else takes care of the management side of the business? As an Associate Optometrist with Eye Care Associate of Marietta, those options and more are available to you!
In this top-shelf Associate Optometrist role, you will have the full support of a helpful staff as you treat appreciative patients in a modern clinic, using the latest in state-of-the-art equipment. And, with a customer base already in place, you can get right to work seeing clients. At Eye Care Associate of Marietta, you also will enjoy a flexible schedule that leaves plenty of free time to explore the historic community of Marietta, located along the Ohio River. Named one of America’s Best Adventure Towns by National Geographic, there are plenty of outdoor activities from which to choose including hiking, canoeing and kayaking while the downtown district is lined with a variety of shops and diverse restaurants. We pay a competitive salary as well as offer bonus opportunities, paid time off, additional training, tuition reimbursement, dental insurance and a 401k.
If you are ready to onboard with a practice where you can achieve great success, apply for Eye Care Associate of Marietta’s Associate Optometrist opening today!
Associate Optometrist Responsibilities
- Perform vision tests and analyze results
- Diagnose sight problems and eye diseases
- Prescribe eyeglasses, contact lenses and medications
- Provide treatments such as vision therapy or low-vision rehabilitation
- Provide pre- and post-operative care to patients undergoing eye surgery
- Evaluate patients for the presence of diseases and refer to other healthcare providers as needed
- Promote eye health by counseling patients, including explaining how to clean and wear contact lenses
Associate Optometrist Qualifications
- Licensed/Certified Optician
- Must have OD degree
- State license; State DEA; Federal DEA
- Basic Optometry training
- EMR skills; Data entry software experience
Type: Full Time (Salaried)