Associate Optometrist Job – Hampton, VA
Why You’ll Love This Job
Sight 2 See Optometry is an independently owned private practice with two locations in the beautiful Hampton Roads area of Virginia. Sight 2 See was founded by Dr Wade Bellflower in 2012. We have experienced tremendous growth over the last six years and are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic optometrist to join our team. Sight 2 See Optometry is a member of the Vision Source network and practices Optometry to the fullest scope of the profession. We are well equipped with the latest technology to include OCT, Visual Field, Topography, Retinal Camera and more. Our well-trained staff will be there to assist with work ups and any aspect of patient care needed.
Must be proficient in the following:
- Diagnosis and treatment of glaucoma patients
- Management of ARMD and diabetic patients
- Monitoring cataracts and Co-managing cataract surgical procedures
- Co-managing LASIK and PRK patients
- Management and treatment of all ocular surface conditions
- Minor surgical procedures such as foreign body removal and punctual plugs
- Fitting of contact lenses to include specialty fits such as RGPs and scleral
- willing to travel between both locations approx. miles
- willing to work Saturday
- valid Virginia Optometry license/ TPA required
Sight 2 See Optometry provides our patients not only superior services and products but also an experience that keeps them coming back. We are friendly, we have fun but most importantly we get the job done and we get it done right. This is an excellent opportunity for an Optometrist to start an exciting and rewarding career and truly enjoy the profession of Optometry!
Type: Full Time (Salaried)