Associate Optometrist Job – Burlington, IA 23989
Why You’ll Love This Job
You have your Optometry degree. You have the skills needed to successfully grow your career. All that is missing is the ideal place in which to practice your craft — until now.
When you say yes to this outstanding Associate Optometrist position in suburbia Burlington, IA, you are saying yes to a lucrative future where you can make a place for yourself with an already established practice and, down the road, have the option of becoming a partner or owner. This is the perfect opportunity to advance your career under the guidance of a veteran practitioner who has almost three decades of real-world experience in the optometry field. Flexible scheduling will allow you the time off to explore your amazing community, plus, we offer great pay and generous benefits that include a retirement plan, vision insurance, PTO, bonuses, and CE and additional training opportunities.
Set your career sights high! Apply for this rewarding Associate Optometrist opening today!
Associate Optometrist job responsibilities include:
- Carry out vision testing and determine results
- Vision issues/eye disease diagnostics
- Write eyewear, contact lens and medicine prescriptions
- Rehabilitative vision treatments
- Before- and after-surgery care
- Make references for patients when necessary
- Instruct on proper eye care and contact lens care
Skills & Qualifications
Associate Optometrist job required skills & qualifications:
- Doctor of Optometry degree
- Doctor of Optometry license
- State and federal licensing, including DEA
- Completed optometric training/testing
- Knowledge of date-entry applications and EMR
- Knowledge of basic coding
Type: Full Time (Salaried)