Associate Optometrist Job – Burlington, IA 20309
Why You’ll Love This Job
Why You'll Love This Job!
Are you a recent graduate who is interested in investing your time and knowledge into an expanding, well-established private practice where the pay-offs are numerous and lucrative? Would you enjoy being part of a tight-knit team that collaborates to ensure a successful business where everyone prospers? If so, Burlington Family Eye Care has a place for you in our new Associate Optometrist position!
This is the ideal opportunity to establish yourself with an office that has been serving the surrounding community for the past decade and set a path toward possible future partnership or ownership options. As Associate Optometrist with Burlington Family Eye Care, you will have access to the latest in advanced diagnostic technology and vision correction products, plus the security of an already established patient base. Increase your skill sets as you work alongside an industry expert who has provided quality vision care in the area for the past 25 years. Enjoy a flexible schedule that gives you time to explore Burlington, a bustling, yet small, city located on the Mississippi River, that offers plenty of exciting activities, a diverse food culture and a laid-back atmosphere. For your efforts, you will receive competitive pay, a 401k, vision insurance, paid time off, bonuses, continuing education and training opportunities and much more.
If you are looking to hang your shingle with a practice where you can quickly establish roots, look no further! Apply for Burlington Family Eye Care's Associate Optometrist opening today!
Associate Optometrist Responsibilities
- Perform vision tests and analyze results
- Diagnose sight problems and eye diseases
- Prescribe eyeglasses, contact lenses and medications
- Provide treatments such as vision therapy or low-vision rehabilitation
- Provide pre- and post-operative care to patients undergoing eye surgery
- Evaluate patients for the presence of diseases and refer to other healthcare providers as needed
- Promote eye health by counseling patients, including explaining how to clean and wear contact lenses
Associate Optometrist Qualifications
- Licensed/Certified Optician
- Must have OD degree
- State license; State DEA; Federal DEA
- Basic Optometry Training
- Optometric testing experience
- EMR skills; Data entry software experience
- Basic coding skills
- Word Processor knowledge
Type: Full Time (Salaried)